Thursday, April 3, 2014

An Easter egg



Coloring and decorating Easter eggs brings so many happy memories of times with my children and grandchildren, I felt that I just had to use an Easter egg card for the challenge at Heart 2 Heart.  The back ground of the card is made in Blush, corners in Sweet Leaf the base of the egg in Smokey Plum and the decoration on the egg in Hollyhock then coated with liquid glass.

All of these products were purchased from Close to My Heart at Katie's Corner.  The corners were embossed with the Cuttlebug embossing folder D'vine Swirl and the egg was made with the Cricut Easter cartridge.

A happy Easter to everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool take on our H2H sketch. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your take on the sketch. I love the egg! Thanks for playing along at H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Thanks for joining us @ H2H Challenges!

    ReplyDelete