Sunday, April 6, 2014

Easter Bunny


The snow is gone and it is starting to warm up in Indiana.  Soon the Easter Bunny will be visiting with colored eggs and candy.  I especially like the candy part!

For the Color My Heart Challenge I am using CTMH Lagoon paper and the cartridge Cricut Art Philosophy to make a frame.  I just made the shape in two different sizes, one size about a half an inch  smaller than the other.  I used the Mrs. Bunny stamp and the Easter basket stamp from the CTMH Egg Hunt stamp set.  I used a blend of Sunset and Smoothie CTMH pencils for the bunny's cap and apron.  The dress is Smoothie with flowers Sunset and eggs are Smoothie with Sunset decoration.  I used Buttercup for the basket and Sweet Leaf for the grass beneath the basket.  Black CTMH pencil for the shoes and Dessert Sand for the bunny.

I used the CTMH Embossing Folder,  Dot on the frame and brushed the tops with white Daisy ink pad. For the Happy Easter I used the CTMH Private Eye Tiny Caps and the Lagoon ink pad.  

When I first read all the colors to be used, I thought it would be difficult to include them all, but actually it was very easy.

2 comments:

  1. Good job with the color dare colors. I like the white ink brushed on the dots. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you embossed the shaped frame, Brenda. Thanks for taking Color Dare this week!

    ReplyDelete