Thursday, August 7, 2014

butterfly


My daughter invited me to her home to see and try out her new Cricut Explore.  I used it to cut out the butterfly card using Close to My Heart paper from the Balloon Ride Packet.  I used one reversed  butterfly shadow and one not reversed, put them wingtips to wingtips and welded them together.  I then cut one shadow in white paper to glue on the inside so that I could write on it.  I cut out the filigreed layer just a bit smaller from black paper and glued it to the front.  I also put rhinestones on the body of the butterfly.  I now have a very pretty note card to send to a special friend.

I loved her  Cricut Explore so much, I came home and ordered one for me.  I also ordered quite a lot of the new products from the Close To My Heart  Annual Inspirations Catalog  from Katie's Corner.   When everything arrives I am gong to have such a fun time!

I'm sending this off to Fantabulous Cricut Challenge ~ Bug Out!



No comments:

Post a Comment