Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween at Midnight


For the contests at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge and Heart 2 Heart  I am using the pop out card from Cricut Cartridge Artfully Close To My Heart.  The banner is from Cricut Cartridge Formal Occasions.  For the Happy Halloween, I used the Cricut print from Cricut Design regular.  This is the first time that I have made a pop out card and it really wasn't that hard.  Of course my paper comes from KatiesCorner CTMH.  Halloween is such a fun holiday and I wish all of you a very happy and safe one.

3 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween card, Brenda, I love the pop-up! Glad you could play along with our midnight challenge at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! I too am loving Artfully Sent! Thanks for joining us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turn out very cute! I need to try a few pop-up cards as well! Thanks for joining us for the H2H challenge!

    ReplyDelete