Saturday, September 6, 2014

leaves


Fall is approaching: the smell of bonfires, the rustle of fallen leaves and clean crisp air.  My favorite time of the year.  Of course, when the other seasons come around, I will say that they are my favorite time of year.  I complain about Indiana, but I love the changing seasons and wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

I was inspired by the beautiful creations at Curtain Call Challenge - Leaves.  Click the link to see them.

This card is made with The Cricut Explore and mostly Close To My Heart paper, ink and stamp.
The cartridges used were: maple leaf-Artbooking, other leaves- When I was  Kid, pumpkin-Pumpkin Carvings.  On the inside, I used a shape from Artiste in orange paper  with the message printed on a white square of paper glued on top.  The message is "Pleasant thoughts are sent your way with a heartfelt wish for a happy day" from the Right Words for any Occasion.  The stamp for the happy birthday was from the Joyful Birthday Occasions and in Topiary.

All CTMH papers, inks, and cartridges are from Katiescorner.  I'm told there are some great deals going on to celebrate National Stamping Month and 30 Years of Happy!





1 comment: