Friday, September 12, 2014

Rose


My brother and his wife have an anniversary coming up and so I wanted to make something special.  Atlantic Hearts Challenge  had a very nice sketch that I thought would suit the bill.  I used the Cricut  Explore and the Designs Space to cut out all shapes.  I printed Happy Anniversary on the dark blue  in Silver pen.  I do love the Cricut Explore as I can print and cut out in the same step.  I used red  and pink paper for the rose and green for the stem.  

The rectangles are all the same design, just different sizes. The banners are a lighter blue and the background for the rose is white.  It is so easy to use the Cricut Design as I only need to type in what I want and several designs for that image come up and I can select the one that I like best.  All paper was from Close to My Heart purchased from Katie's Corner.  I used the CTMH The Giving Hand stamp set for my inside sentiment.  There is a lovely quote by Mother Theresa in this set.


9 comments:

  1. Very pretty take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and simple so glad you play along with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to create a card. Simple and easy to reproduce. Thanks for joining us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely CAS card. Thanks for playing along at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card using the Cricut. Thanks for playing with us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on the sketch. Great use of the Cricut! Thanks for playing along with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that there is no stamping, just paper and cricut cuts. Really lovely design. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card.. thanks for joining us at the AHSC.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Cricut cuts! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete